Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Staff Appreciation Week


I am so thankful to come to work every day with a group of people who share my passion for our school and our kids.  When we look at anything for our school, the first question I hear is whether or not it is good for our kids.  I can't thank you enough for that.  I can't thank you enough for the extra hours, effort and at times frustration to do what benefits our kids.

Appreciate you!  That is such an understatement.  I am in awe of you.  I am aware of the hours you put in to making every day count for Parma Students.  You are appreciated beyond words!

I love to watch students learn and grow throughout the school year.  I love to see the relationships each of you develop with our students.  Those relationships make all the difference in the world.  And I am talking to every single one of you.  Please take some time to watch the TED Talk video below.  Rita Pierson, an educator, speaks about the value of relationships and "how every child deserves a champion-an adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists that they become the best that they can possibly be.!"




I hope you know how proud I am to be a part of the Parma Elementary Staff.  I hope you know how much I appreciate you every single day!  Thank you....thank you for being Champions!

Links :

Genius Hour

Videos:

Think Different:  Thank you for thinking differently and being crazy enough....


People will forget what U said, people will forget what U did, but people will never forget how U made them feel -Maya Angelou

This Week At A Glance:

Monday, May 6:
Tuesday, May 7:  6:30 Staff Appreciation Breakfast
Tuesday, May 7:  8:30 MS Band Visit
Tuesday, May 7:  3:45 Lighthouse Meeting
Wednesday, May 8:  Walk to School Day
Wednesday, May 8:  Grades Y5 - 2 Assembly
Thursday, May 9:  4:00 School Improvement Meeting
Friday, May 10:  8:00 Staff Meeting

Monday, May 13:  PTA Providing Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment